Office Administrator position
This is a full-time position based in Durbanville. Please use BOA001 as reference to the position.
We are a small growing company with 13 staff members in need of someone that has impeccable verbal and written communication skills with a strong assertive but friendly demeanour. You should be meticulous in ensuring proper due diligence for sensitive tasks and competent in prioritizing. You'd be taking over the role of our former Office Administrator who did an amazing job at formalizing structure, routine and procedure. This role is clearly defined and well set out and we need someone that will continue delivering the same level of excellence.
We believe in doing what is right by everyone, strive to be fair and just. We are a team of passionate people with love for what they do and it shows in the work we do.
This position plays an integral role in the efficient running of our organization. As an Office Administrator you will undertake administrative tasks, liaise with clients and suppliers and ensure the rest of the team has adequate support to work effectively. You will be taking care of the core business needs with guidance from our hands-on director.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
• Taking occasional phone calls.
• Create and send out client invoices.
• Generate and send out employee payslips.
• Capture and reconcile account transactions.
• Generate and send out client statements.
• Prepare and capture salary amounts.
• Prepare and submit payment for EMP201.
• Prepare and submit reconciliation for EMP501.
• Prepare and email UI19 declarations.
• Maintain client and supplier contact details.
• Maintain asset register.
• Document and paper filling.
• Maintain policies and processes documents.
• Review leave requests and reconcile balances.
• Review timesheet submissions.
• Assist with recruiting new intakes.
• Posting recruitment ads.
• Arrange interviews with suitable candidates.
• Interact with learning institutes.
• Manage new intake recruitment process.
• Arrange quarterly team events.
• Arrange bi-weekly catering events.
• Organize year-end functions.
• Coordinate client workshops.
• Methodical and thorough approach to work.
• Clerical and administrative skills.
• Tact and diplomacy.
• Organized, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing.
• A great team player.
• A desire to show initiative.
• Accuracy and an eye for detail.
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Sage One Accounting
• Sage VIP Payroll
• SARS eFiling
Must be a South African Citizen
Must have a valid Driver’s License