Service Delivery Coordinator
Service Delivery Coordinator position
This is a full-time position based in Durbanville. Please use SDC001 as reference to the position.
We are a small growing company with 13 staff members in need of someone that has impeccable verbal and written communication skills with a strong assertive but friendly demeanour. You should be meticulous in ensuring proper due diligence for sensitive tasks and competent in prioritizing. You’d be fulfilling the role of a Service Delivery Coordinator where communication between clients and team members will be the focal point. You need to have a keen eye for detail; be methodical; have excellent coordination skills.
Our team consists of amazing software developers (not the usual bunch of coders, we actually socialise) in need of someone to unlock more ‘developer-time’ by bridging the liaising gap.
This position plays an integral role in the quality of service our organization provides, as communication and attention to detail are key drivers. As Service Delivery Coordinator, you need to be mindful of client Service Level Agreements and ensure consistency, quality and accuracy of all communication and reporting.
We have daily stand-ups that include a scrum session, where we combine efforts to focus on continuous delivery, using our very own, custom-built, fully integrated, mobile ticket management system.
This role has great metrics to measure both team and individual performance and we allocate quarterly performance bonuses for each qualifying team member. We believe what-you-put-in is what-you-get-out.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
Improve client Service Delivery experience
• Ensure quick response-time on communication.
• Ensure efficient solution turn-around time.
• Ensure accurate, consistent correspondence.
Maintain client Service Level Agreements
• Monitor incoming client service requests.
• Create service tickets for each client request.
• Provide client feedback on request progress.
Administrative office duties
• Daily service status checks.
• Weekly status reports.
• Update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
• Great summation-type communication skills with the ability to explain in non-technical terms.
• Methodical and thorough approach to work.
• Tact and diplomacy.
• Organized, good at prioritizing.
• A great team player / team leader.
• Self-development skills to keep up-to-date.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Professional approach to efficiency.
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Google Docs
• Google Sheets
Must be a South African Citizen
Must have a valid Driver’s License